AFTERSALES MANAGER - SKIPTON
Due to continued expansion PV Dobson are looking to recruit a ‘Aftersales Manager’ to join and lead our experienced team at Skipton.
The main functions of the role are;
• Lead by example, ensuring company processes and ethos are being adhered to
• Manage Work in progress in conjunction with Workshop Supervisor
• Invoicing of Chargeable Workshop jobs
• Ensuring Admin procedures being followed by all staff
• Look afters security/maintenance/housekeeping of the building
• Point of contact for Levens based Managers – warranty, parts etc
• Monitor overtime, clock cards and staff behaviours
• You will be managing 10-12 Direct reports
We would prefer someone with Agricultural/Construction Machinery experience (or relative transferable skills).
If you’re a dynamic, systematic, problem-solver we want to hear from you.
Please contact Skipton Branch Manager Will Bell firstname.lastname@example.org 0773 663 2841